Our Vision is to Inspire, Disciple, and Mobilize the next generation of Christian leaders to fall in love with
God and for each to discover and fulfill their destiny in Worldwide Awakening.
We do this by teaching in churches, schools, ministries, missionary training centers, and home groups; running effective discipleship programs; preparing quality resources; and inspiring young people to live out the Bible in every area of society and life.
Our Vision Includes:
- Revival and Reformation in America
- The Reaching of Unreached Peoples
- Societal Transformation for the World
- Knowledge, Love and Worship of the One True God
- Commitment to the Truth of the Bible
- The Application of Biblical Principles to Every Area of Life and Society
- Each Individual as a Child of God
- The Church
- The Reaching of Those who have Never Heard the Gospel
- The Scriptures Inspired – The Bible – the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments – is the inspired Word of God; the infallible rule of faith and conduct; the revelation of order for every area of life and society; and superior to conscience and reason, but not contrary to reason (2 Tim. 3:15-17; I Pet. 1:23-25; Heb. 4:12; Matt. 28:19; Deut 3:5-8).
- The One True God – The One True God has revealed Himself as the eternally self-existent, self-revealed “I AM,” and has revealed Himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Deut. 6:4; Mark 12:29; Isa. 43:10; Matt. 28:19).
- Man’s Fall and Redemption – Man was created good and upright, for God said, “Let us make man in our image and after our likeness.” Man, by voluntary transgression, fell and his only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ, the Son of God (Gen. 1:26-31; Gen. 3:17; Ro. 5:12-21).
- The Salvation of Man –
- Conditions of Salvation – The Grace of God, which brings salvation, has appeared to all men, through the preaching of repentance toward God and through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; man is saved by the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, and being justified by grace, has become heir of God according to the hope of eternal life (Titus 2:11; 3:5-7; Ro. 10:13-15; Luke 24:47).
- Evidence of Salvation – The inward evidence to the believer of his/her salvation is the direct witness of the Spirit (Ro. 8:16). The outward evidence to all men is a life of holiness (I Thess. 4:7; 2 Tim. 1:9).
- Baptism in Water – The ordinance of baptism by burial with Christ should be observed (as commanded in the Scriptures) by all that have repented of their sins and in their hearts have believed on Christ as their Savior and Lord. In doing so, they declare to the world that they have died with Christ and that they have also been released to walk with Him in newness of life (Matt. 28:19; Ro. 6:4).
- The Lord’s Supper (Communion) – The Lord’s Supper, consisting of the elements, bread and fruit of the vine, is the symbol expressing our sharing in a memorial to His suffering and death, and is enjoined to all believers “until He comes” (John 6:48,51,53-57; Luke 22:19,20; 2 Pet. 1:4; 1 Cor. 11:25).
- The Promise of the Father – All believers should ardently expect and earnestly seek the Promise of the Father; which is the baptism in the Holy Spirit. With it comes the infilling power for life and service, and the bestowment of the gifts and their uses in the work of the ministry (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4-8; 1 Cor. 12:1-31). This experience may be distinct from and subsequent to the experience of the New Birth (Acts 2:38; 10:44-46; 11:14-16; 15:7-9).
- Sanctification Process – By the power of the Holy Spirit we strive to obey the command, “Be ye holy, for I am holy.” Sanctification is the will of God for all believers, and should be earnestly pursued by walking in obedience to God’s Word (Heb. 12:14; 1 Pet. 1:15,16; 1 Thess. 5:23, 24; 1 John 2:6).
- The Church – The church is the holy Body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of her great commission, Each believer is an integral part of the church, and their names are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life. (I Thess. 2:4)
- Ministry – Divinely called and Scripturally ordained ministry has been provided by our Lord for a twofold purpose: (1) The evangelization and discipleship of the world, and (2) The edification of the Body of Christ (Matt. 28:19; Mark 16:15-20; Eph. 4:11-13).
- Divine Healing – Deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement of Christ and is the privilege of all believers (Isa. 53:4,5; Matt. 8:16,17; Mark 16:18; John 5:14).
- The Resurrection – On the day appointed by God there will be a resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ together with those who are alive and remain unto the Lord. (I Thes. 4:16; Ro. 6:23; Titus 2:13, 1 Cor. 15:51,52; Matt. 24:36).
- The Lake of Fire – The devil and his angels, the beast and the false prophet, and whosoever is not found written in the Lamb’s Book of Life shall be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake which burns fire and brimstone, which is the second death (Rev. 19:20; 20:10-15).
- The New Heavens and New Earth – We, as promised in the Scriptures, look for a new heavens and a new earth wherein righteousness dwells (2 Pet. 3:13; Rev. 21:1).
What We Do
- With Whom?:
- Churches, Schools, Ministries, Missionary Training Centers, and Home Groups in the United States and Around the World
- Teaching and training missionary candidates
- Teaching and training believers
- Presenting Seminars on various Christian Discipleship topics
- Hosting home group Bible Studies on various Christian Discipleship topics
- Producing discipleship resources such as podcasts and written articles on the internet:
- Knowing God (The Character and Nature of God)
- The Foundations of a Biblical Christian Worldview (Applying the Scriptures to Every Area of Life and Society)
- Hearing and Experiencing God
- Relationship Dynamics
- World Missions (Especially the Unreached Peoples of the World)
- Christian Discipleship
Since receiving a call from God at a huge Youth Missions Convention in 1991 Jon has had a passion to see young people fall in love with God and then discover and fulfill their calling in World Missions. He sees the mobilization of young people (including the “young at heart”) as the key strategy to fulfilling God’s purposes in the earth.
Jon spent most of his first fifteen ministry years serving in and leading a Christian Bible School that prepared young people to become Disciples and Missionaries. This involved Teaching, Evangelism, One-on-one and Small Group Discipleship, Planning and Leading International Outreaches, Leadership and Staff Development & lots of Prayer and Worship Leading!
Julianna has a heart to see God Honored and Pleased as His Children overcome personal obstacles, understand and avoid pitfalls and come into His presence. She works towards this goal through teaching, discipleship training, practical exercises and applications, and Intercession before the Throne of God. She loves to pray for and with people in their discipleship journey.
Julianna has spent most of her ten ministry years serving as a Campus Minister. This involved Evangelism, One-on-one Discipleship, Small Group Discipleship, Teaching, Team Development, Prophetic Intercession, Healing Prayers, Creative Skits/Dramas/Dance and serving.
We are currently pioneering Worldwide Awakening Ministries! We spend our time traveling and teaching in places like India, and leading discipleship programs such as The Truth Project and the Disciple America Project during the times we are in Illinois.
So what does our vision look like together? What happens when you take a Visionary/Mobilizing/Missions Focused/Revival Focused/Discipling/Bible Teaching/America Loving/Worshiping Maniac and connect him with a God Loving/Wildly Artistic/Prophetic/Resource Creating/Interceding/Discipling/Heart Healing/Inspiring/Fiery Woman of God?
Sounds like dynamite to me!
Stick with us for the next few years and find out!
We serve the Body of Christ through teaching, preaching, seminar presentation, and home group sharing. We’d love to work together with you!
Our availability varies greatly. When we are overseas our local availability is quite limited. The more in advance you can let us know how we can help you the better. 🙂
We agree with the scriptures that say “the worker is worthy of his wages.” (I Tim 5:17-18)
We also desire to work with ministries regardless of their ability to afford guest speakers and we desire to facilitate home groups. Therefore, we don’t have a fixed fee or required donation for our teaching. We are generally willing to work within whatever your custom is for funding guest speakers.
It is generally helpful if you would cover the cost of travel, food, housing, etc. After that you can take up a special offering or just follow the budget.
We recognize that because of currency exchange rates and extremely different financial situations around the world there may be ministries in some nations that are unable to afford our travel costs. We will consider such invitations on a case by case basis, but we do at times raise special funds from our team of financial supporters to cover travel costs in this kind of situation.
We have certain topics and emphases that we specialize in as we have been led by God.
Some of our topics and emphases:
- Knowing God (The Character and Nature of God)
- The Foundations of a Biblical Christian Worldview
- Hearing and Experiencing God
- Relationship Dynamics
- Christian Discipleship Topics in General
Having said that, both Jon and Julianna have experience seeking the Lord for a special message for a given meeting. If you are interested in something specific let us know and we will pray about it!
If you are interested in having us why not have us out for a special meeting on one of our topics and then we can go out for coffee and get to know one another?
- Who to invite?
We often travel and teach together, especially when we are going overseas or over a long distance. Locally we often have opportunities to teach as individuals. We are open to coming to your ministry together and covering multiple materials and have a particular like for doing things that way; but you are also free to invite just one of us and we’ll decide on a case by case basis.
Worldwide Awakening Ministries
3230 Sycamore Road #139
DeKalb, IL 60115-9621
Phone: (815) 286-4170